Birth 12/7/04 - Weight 7 lbs 8 oz - Length 20 ½ inches.
I’d like to introduce you to the newest member of our family: Marin, my niece. Probably the most adorable baby EVER! Okay, so I’m kind of biased, but I think it might be true.
Since she’s still so young her crying is cuter then it is frustrating. But, the nicest thing is that she doesn’t cry all that often (at least when I’m around – not to say that I’m some kind of magical dude that keeps her from crying, just that I can’t vouch for her temper the rest of the day and night when she’s with her mommy and daddy). She’s extremely inquisitive and I think that keeps her from crying. She seems to carefully study whatever it might be that is her gaze.
Probably the cutest thing is that when she looks about, she smacks her mouth and occasionally sticks her tongue out – as if she is tasting the air.
Click on the picture to see it full size - it looks a lot better that way.
I threw these pictures together in photoshop. Thought it'd be fun to try the black border/multiple picture thing I've seen before.
You can go to her family's website if you click here. From there you can open a photo album dedicated to her as a newbie.
No comments:
Post a Comment