Stina is visiting with her extended family up in the northern parts of Sweden. When we talked today at about 22.30 it was still daylight up there. Pretty cool I must say. She´ll be joining me as we travel to visit with my parents later this coming week. They have rented a vacation house in the southern part of Sweden. So Stina will take a nice little trip of about 2200 km in two days.
I´m looking forward to my first (and probably only) week of vacation. I´m gonna be playing golf, sleeping late, visiting with my folks and just chill. Man is that gonna be nice ;-) Of course I look forward to meeting up with Stina and enjoying a couple of days together where we don't HAVE to do nothing much at all... Ain't that just WONDERFUL...I hope you guys are all doing well. Like I told Rob a while ago, Stina and I really miss hanging out with your guys. It was a lot of fun the week or so that we spent with you. I hope you have made "KALOPS" and enjoyed it together ;-)
I also have to report that I have bought a brand new Sony Ericsson cellphone. It's a K800 and I don't know if that model will be sold in the US. It's awesome though. It has a 3,2 megapixel camera and a built in blogger tool. So now I can blog with pictures using my cellphone. AWESOME.
You can visit my Mobile blog if you go to my webpage and click on the link for MY MOBILE BLOG... Also I have translated parts of the site into English. So now at least the menus and some other stuff is available to all English speaking visitors... I´m working on all the other languages in the world ;-) So please drop by the webpage at www.hulldin.com. C ya there...
No comments:
Post a Comment