3/10/2008

Hot Chocolate


Many of you might not know that Rob drinks hot chocolate every night. Last night I decided to help him with his drink because he was tired. I started to walk to the kitchen from our room and Rob immediately followed. I thought this was funny since I was trying to be nice and make his hot chocolate for him so he could stay in the room. Little did I know, I had quite the complicated procedure to do. It all started with the water. It has to be exactly on the second line of the Cocomotion. It took me two tries to get it to the line. I measured the 1/4 cup of hot chocolate and added it. I have a canister for flour, sugar and hot chocolate on my counter. I turned on the Cocomotion and learned I needed to use our heat gun to tell when it turned to 120 degrees. That is the optimum temperature for Rob to drink. Once reaching the temperature, I filled his glass about half way and turned the Cocomotion back on for the rest of the hot chocolate. Rob drinks the first glass and then comes back for the rest. I am impressed at how Rob has his hot chocolate drinking down to a science. It was quite the learning experience!

No comments: