My brother called last night and I told him that we were hit with between golf ball and baseball size hail. He didn't believe me and of course, I forgot to take a picture. This morning I went out to see how much damage there is and I found our poor grill was hit. We do have 9 holes I've found so far on the side of our house... Great fun...
3 comments:
I would of parked my Weber grill in the garage then my vehicle =)
Are you sure Rob didn't just punch the grill in a fit of rage?
you should send this pic to a news station - they might put it on a segment talking about what the hail did.
Holy cow!
it takes quite a bit to ding one of those.
Not everyone will have a Weber with that kind of ding from hail -- that one is a keeper =-)
Post a Comment