

It has been a fun week. We went shopping with Nini, shopping at the outlets, Costco and to many Kohls. My mom likes Kohls. Once we had a day or two of shopping, We needed a project to do. My mom suggested organizing my kitchen. I am very excited to have my kitchen so organized! It was a huge mess for two days, but once it was all done it was definitely worth it. The only picture I had with my mom was us cutting up the Costco chicken. I included pictures of my kitchen because I'm so proud of it. Thanks mom for all the help and for such a fun week!
4 comments:
Mom kept saying how much fun she had with you and Nini. I am glad she was able to spend the week with all of you.
Nice Kitchen. If I was Rob I would be very afraid -- it appears you now have room for more...
Sweet! I just got the itch to clean out a couple drawers--what a euphoric feeling!
Glad you had a good time with your mom--she's so cute!
~M
Moms are always great for a goot cleaning project during a visit! Hooray for moms! Don't you wish you were a bit closer??
It was a great week. We got to shop, clean, eat, play, and visit.I had fun with both of the girls and with there boys also! Rob drove us to church and it is always fun to ride with someone who can drive as well as he does. He shifts so well it is a joy to watch. I saw Mike and Denise several times. (That is always fun.) I even got to try out Marla's new sewing machine. I didn't use it too long. I was afraid I would try to steal it. It was so fun it made me want to sew. It was a perfect visit.
Post a Comment