
I've been so busy lately running, biking, and swimming. I've got one more triathlon within three weeks. Here's a picture from a triathlon from 2002. I think that was the first year I did a competition. This is one of the only pictures I have - and it isn't very flattering (in my opinion). After the first few triathlons nobody really cares enough to come, watch, and take pictures (I can't blame them, I'd be bored too). I've uploaded this picture to show you that I actually do participate in triathlons - I mean, really, why would I make that up? (Sorry if you're offended by a half naked dude) :)
5 comments:
Offended no! Barfing yes!
You no like man-flesh? Don't hate. :) I mean, honestly, I was expecting pity rather then invective.
Barf,barf,barf!!!
Bob, you're going down! I won't have any mercy! Prepare to die!
Oh, please don't hurt me with the massive pectorals!
Post a Comment