Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating until now. I forgot the computer this afternoon. Also... you'll see in the picture that I'm holding it this morning... we could have updated then. I'm sorry. =) Rob is doing really well. Rob was able to walk around the floor twice. Once in the morning, once in the evening. The first time we went around too fast and he was in some pain when we got back. They are starting to get him off morphine. So he tried some different ones to control the pain today.
Rob was able to eat Burger king and Mcdonalds today... So we'll go more healthy tomorrow. He is loving eating food.
It is so different in Rob's new room. Rob is walking around his room, cleaning up, walking to the bathroom... It's nice to see him so mobile. But he still gets tired fast. I beat him at Haunted Mansion Clue today. I never win against him. So far all the nurses are really nice. We do miss the other nurses though. But Rob is healing more and more everyday. Soon we'll be home!
No comments:
Post a Comment