
Hello :)
Just saying Hi!
I'm sitting on the couch watching some tv... the usual.
Well, I found out my INR level is low (this is so my blood doesn't clot too easy) and now I have to give myself shots twice a day for two weeks to help get my INR back to the correct level :-(
I have been having trouble sleeping well. Maybe I need to make sure I tire myself out more durring the day.
On a positive note. I finished the Enzo Ferrari lego model that Dad gave me! It is awesome! Really big for a lego car, about 18" long! The doors open with the flick of a switch too!
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=8653
Also, I got a motorcycle the other day. A remote control motorcycle :) It is so cool... I have wanted this one since I was like 12 years old! What's cool about it is that the rider on the bike leans when you turn/corner. It is a model, and I need to paint EVERYTHING! So I have a lot more work to do on it. I assembled it yesterday and today, so that's done. Now I will take it apart, and paint it. Oh, and put on the stickers. Then I just need to instal the electronic devices to control it, and it will be ready to go! I'm really excited!
http://www.kyosho.co.jp/web/products/car_bike/hangingonracer/hangingonracer/hang_on_series/hang_on-e.html
http://www.kyosho.co.jp/web/products/car_bike/hangingonracer/hangingonracer/lineup/lineup-e.html
Well, I'm pretty sleepy... so I'll write more later.
Rob
No comments:
Post a Comment