Today I put the border on my quilt and started two other projects. They are table runners. I love the fabrics. I need to go to the store and get some stuff to finish all the projects now. Rob slept in until 2:30pm today, got up for an hour and then went back to bed and got up at 6:30. So we'll see what time he goes to bed. He has been working on his mini z's, so our table is a half sewing table and half mini z workshop. All I know is my mom would go crazy with the mess =)
1 comment:
Love the fabric! I just finished making a bunch of blankets for Meagan's little baby-- you might have just inspired me to do something fun for myself! The table runners are a great idea. Post them when you are done with them!
Post a Comment