4/12/2008

My New Project



I decided to make a post about my next sewing project. I talked to my cousin and my aunt about making a quilt. I wanted to start with a kit because sometimes I have problems cutting things out wrong. So I figured I might be safer to get a kit first. I ordered what my cousin Kami told me to and I'm very excited. I liked the packaging, so I took a picture. I'll update when I actually start sewing!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Keep us updated on how the kit works out--I'd also love to be able to quilt, but feel intimidated by it. You're great at those things...it'll turn out so cute!

Anonymous said...

Can;t wait to see the quilt. I'm glad you are doing it.....it makes me tired just thinking about it.
And I love the video of your cat Kari........Rob really knows how to train it well. Too funny.