5/09/2008

Meet Britton Landon Trost



He was 6 pounds 9 ounces 20" long and born at 1:15 today, May 9th. I'm thinking that time is right but I know someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Britton is having trouble breathing and is being transfered to St Mary's hospital from the hospital jen is at. Britton will be in the ICU and is on a respirator. Jen is doing very well. We pray that little Britton will be able to breath on his own soon. Please keep Britton, Jen and Landon in your prayers.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little guy looks strong I am sure he will pull through just fine. We are praying for you all!!

Anonymous said...

Just got the news through the grapevine. We will be praying for Britton, Jen and Landon. Hope everyone will be able to rest well tonight and that Britton will get stronger each minute. Beautiful little boy.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you all. What a beautiful baby. congratulations Jen and Landon. We are enjoying Utah and Nevada and will bring Grandpa home on Tuesday. You look great Jen. Love Auntie Mary and Uncle Gordon

Anonymous said...

Both of you look great. We will try to get Dad in the picture today too. He needs some sleep and brownies to re energize. Talked to Jen this AM and things are sounding good. We will try to update here or Jens site later today. Love you all. Grandpa Mike

Anonymous said...

We will keep all of you in our prayers.

Ryan said...

I don't think he was 6.9 ounces.

Marla said...

haha oops Thanks, I'll fix that