7/14/2008

Free bowls

Rob and I went to target on Friday. That's always a dangerous place
for us. I was happy when the grocery store in saint michael opened
because now I go to target less and buy less other things there. We
were in the cat isle and saw that fancy feast had a clear plastic bowl
for free when you bought a pack of 24 wet food cans. Rob said we
couldn't just buy one we had to get three. So now we have a ton of wet
food, but awesome bowls for our cats.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I love that picture. I miss your kitties.

Anonymous said...

Now all you need is a crystal champagne glass you clang with your fork to announce dinner is served.

Bob said...

Rob you bargain shopper!
Cute bowls...and cute cats.
Now you just have to make them matching aprons Marla.....

Melissa

Unknown said...

I love your posts.
How could you have gotten just one? there would have been real cat fights over who got to use the crystal!