7/01/2008

No air conditioning

This may not be hot to some of you, but rob and I are dying in this
house! Our air stopped working yesterday and I called dj's today and
they couldn't come out until tomorrow. We spent the afternoon and
evening at auntie Mary and Gordy's house. (Thank you for letting us
come over!) We were also fed a very good dinner. We're home now and
rob has an ice pack on his head and playing metal gear solid on the
ps3. I am sitting on the couch trying to stay cool. I just keep
thinking I used to practice gymnastics for many hours a week in a non
air conditioned gym. I have decided that I love air conditioning!

4 comments:

Denise Hogan said...

The offer stills stands that you two can stay anytime with us or even at the office if you want--we don't want you to roast!

Julie said...

You could come hang out with us but we don't have nearly as many cool toys as you do. Well if you like dress up and polly pockets we've got you beat :) hope it gets fixed soon.

Andrea Livingston said...

We feel your pain. At least yours is fixable. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the summer.

Jen Trost said...

Bummer. I hope it gets fixed soon. 83 sounds really hot to me!