Denise and I are leaving soon to be with rob. Mike slept over last night and told us rob didn't sleep too well. I was getting rob's bag ready and his cat Kimi won't get away from it. So I took a picture.
kimi is certainly Rob's cat it was interesting to see the difference between Kimi and the other cats around Rob Thanks for the update tell Rob we all love him
The ever-faithful Kimi. Maybe he was hoping you could hide him away in the backpack and head to the hospital to snuggle with Rob.:-) Marla, thanks for taking such good care of Rob. It's gotta be so draining to be back in the hospital...hope you can get some rest and feel our prayers. Love Melissa & Family
3 comments:
kimi is certainly Rob's cat
it was interesting to see the difference between Kimi and the other cats around Rob
Thanks for the update tell Rob we all love him
The ever-faithful Kimi. Maybe he was hoping you could hide him away in the backpack and head to the hospital to snuggle with Rob.:-)
Marla, thanks for taking such good care of Rob. It's gotta be so draining to be back in the hospital...hope you can get some rest and feel our prayers.
Love Melissa & Family
Oh poor Kimi misses Rob!! I hope he gets better fast so you both get some much needed rest!! You are in our prayers!
Post a Comment