
Brian here. Most of you probably don't even know who I am. Well, I'm the dude whose website this is. :) Anyway, I'm not taking it back. Marla can keep on posting. In fact, I hope she does, because otherwise this site would probably disappear into nothing.
I'm posting, though, because I'm excited to tell ya'll about a little photo contest that a few of us are going to have. Myself and a few of my friends/family have nice'ish digital SLR cameras and we want to get some practice out of them. So, I figured a contest would be fun!
As of now, I'm thinking we'll post new photos each Monday. So look out for them! Each week those involved in the contest will be on assignment. The assignment will be random. One week might be to photograph something that represents a word/theme. Another week might be a requirement to take a photo with a certain object in view. Et cetera. It'll be good practice for us! And, I think it'll be fun for all of us to see what kind of photos we come up with.
So, starting this Monday, please check out brihogan.com and vote for your favorite photo. We won't say whose picture is whose, so there shouldn't be any bias. Vote for whatever picture you like the most. Check out the voting box on the sidebar to get an idea of how the voting will work.
As of now, the photographers are: Brian H, Brett L, Devon M, Mike H, Kent G.
The winner will get a post to explain his photo - how he did it, settings, inspiration, etc. And, of course, the winner will get the pride of knowing his photo was the favorite of the week.
Vote using the poll tool on the sidebar (top left of this website).
1 comment:
Awesome idea. Love it. I think Mats should get in on it too. (And maybe an amateur division...) I have a feeling we're going to be seeing lots of awesome pics!
~M
Post a Comment