4/29/2008

Celebrating Free Cone Day

6 comments:

Andrea Livingston said...

Love the pic!

Creole Wisdom said...

oh bri! only you!!!

Ryan said...

Wait... I don't think female holsteins have horns...

Ahhh!

Bob said...

Wow, "your" Ben & Jerry's went all out--where was our cow?
Yum! It was SO good! And we managed to get two cones each--I only had to bring the kids their wigs and sunglasses to pull that one off!

Ryan said...

Bob - you can get as many cones as you want on free cone day... no hats and classes required! :)

You just have to wait in line for each one.

I think my record is 7 or 8 cones. Of course, the Ben & Jerry's near me here went out of business this past year - maybe I was to blame?

Marla said...

Ryan- I remember now, You beat my record which is 6 or 7. I think it was 6. So you beat me. I was working during it and I got sent home early because I wasn't feeling well from all the ice cream I ate.