Mom called the hospital last night and they had to restrain Rob since he was attempting to be his own doctor and remove the tube. We are off to see him this AM and hope today will bring continued progress and mental clarity for Rob.
Jen and Landon are still up in the air waiting to hear what Tulane officials decide. I think they will try to keep a strong grip on their students since it will be a huge financial loss if they let them go to other med schools and have to fear exodus from their program. They are still with us and both are great to have here. Lando is studying every day and checking into every potential opportunity. Things will work out well for him because he will do the work required in any situation.
Our prayers are filled with support for Dan and Stephany. What precious little gifts await them - and what great parents those little girls will have!
No comments:
Post a Comment