8/21/2007

RC cars



I'm sure everyone is wondering what Rob is doing to recover. So here's your answer! Our kitchen table has turned into a rc car repair shop. We drove an hour to a rc car track today. It is outdoors and Rob was super excited to race with people. But it started to rain. So he's hoping he'll go down next week. It was pretty fun to see the other guys with their cars. Rob has to make his car faster though, the other guys could jump three bump things and his could barely do two. =) But that would probably be more money so maybe I shouldn't be saying this =)
As for me, I'm reading the stephanie meyer series books. They're awesome. So now I have to wait for Melissa to finish the third one so I can read it. But I am rereading the first two so I don't bother melissa to make her read faster =) Thanks to Melissa for letting me borrow them!

No comments: