8/14/2007

We're home!

Hello! We are having a few problems with our internet so we weren't able to update yesterday. We are very happy to be home! We have been playing with our kitties. We were able to go to the new Saint Michael clinic yesterday and get his blood checked. It is around where it should be, so we have another appointment today to see if it went up or stayed the same. Luckily they have the finger poke thingy there so they don't have to take a whole thing of blood.

Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and comments. We really appreciated them. We'll still be updating when fun things happen. =)

5 comments:

Andrea Livingston said...

We're so glad your back! We want to come visit so let us know when Rob's up for visitors!

Anonymous said...

So glad yo hear that you are home. You got here just in time for some much needed rain. Taje care. Did anything come down from the storms in your area?

Brett said...

Hmmmm, I'm not so sure if I should come visit. Last time I came, I left, and an hour later Rob started bleeding internally.

Marla said...

I was thinking that too brett. You're not allowed over =)

Andrea Livingston said...

Ok, well you can just invite me then! I promise I won't hurt Rob! :)