8/03/2007
Back to houston.
Back to houston. Last night at about eleven thirty rob came out of the bathroom saying not good Marla! Not good Marla! So i jumped out of bed as fast as i ever have before and called 911. Rob had a large bump under his right incision and it was bleeding a little. So the ambulance came and off we went to abbot hospital. I called mike and Denise right after i called 911. The ambulance ride seemed fast and mike was amazed that the ambulance beat him to the hospital so i'm guessing we were going super fast. They took ct scans and an xray right away and then sent him up to the icu. There is some kind of leak. Rob's arm was turning a little purple too. We are leaving right now to go to houston to see dr coselli. This time it is in a jet. Denise, mike and i all get to go in the plane this time with rob. We are all worn out and can't believe this is starting again. Rob is stable and we're praying the plane ride will go well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Our hearts ache for you all! OUR PRAYRS ARE WITH YOU. We hope all goes well! Love to all of you!
Sue and Richard
Oh goodness, okay, we are back on our knees and will continue to be. Hang in there! Let us know if there is anythin we can do!
Hugs- Ginger and Jade
Hope you have a safe flight and everything goes well!
Ryan
Gosh, it's so unbelievable and scary. That must have been weird to call 911 - I'm glad that the ambulance got him to the hospital so quickly. It's so strange to have the last post of Rob 'just chilling' and now this. I'm glad you can all travel to Houston together. We'll be praying for you - let me know if I can do anything for you.
Have a safe - uneventful flight.
We will be praying for all of you.
I am glad that Dr Coselli is available.
Thank you for posting.
You are all in our prayers. May the Lord bless you all abundantly at this time.
Be safe and we are so grateful for Dr. Coselli.
Love, Mary, Gordon, Tina, and Kate
oh man
My prayers are with all of you. If it was at all possible I would be with you. You are in my thoughts. After having gone through surgery this week I feel even more for Rob. He is one very brave man and we all love him. Hopefully we will both make a speedy recovery.
To Mike and Denise: Thank you for taking care of Marla for us. She is so lucky to have in-laws who love and support her. I am grateful to you for all you do for her.
Rob, we are praying really hard....we hope for a quick safe flight down to Houston. So glad Coselli is available, ready, and willing! We love you all!
oh no!
We are praying for you!!
~Kari and the kids
Post a Comment