Like the Duncs--we just got back from the park to try to stay occupied. But our thoughts are always with you guys. Do you get to see Dr. Coselli tonight? Anxiously waiting to hear what's next.... Love ya, Melissa & Bob & Kids
Sue and I are glad your flight is finally there. We hope the surgery is soon, quick, uneventful, and has nothing to do with a truck or a train. Maybe a tricycle, but a little one. We pray for you always, especially that your faith will be strong and you'll be home again soon.
Yep, me too. I told Les, I gotta get outa here. So, he, Taylor and I went to the movies. He and Taylor saw the Bourne Ultimatum and said it was great. I saw No Reservations and really enjoyed it. Although it kept my mind off all of you a little, it didn't completely. My emotions were running strong and I cried during the movie. We all feel helpless at times like this. I will do what I can... write to you, pray for you, fast, and when things are better, I'll find a joke to share. I'm off to say prayers right now. Love ya.
This is the wrong day to have internet/computer problems. When I finally get this up and running...and try to leave a message, everything disappears. Mary called earlier...so that is how we heard. Glad you have arrived and hope that somehow you will all be able to sleep tonight. Love Auntie Becky and family
4:00 am and I can't sleep. I've been tossing and turning since midnight. I hate nights like this. I'm thinking of all of you. I am praying that Rob is in good hands right now... is he in surgery? I know that the Lord is watching over him. Love ya. PS. I'm eating Fritos....Blah!!!
11 comments:
So glad to hear you landed. We will be praying for Rob and all of you.
We are so relieved that you are there. We took Grandpa to a movie at 4 P.M. to keep occupied and try and not worry so much.
Thank you for keeping us posted. Our prayers are with you all.
Love, Auntie Mary
Good to hear that you're there. Landon and I are thinking of all of you!
Like the Duncs--we just got back from the park to try to stay occupied. But our thoughts are always with you guys. Do you get to see Dr. Coselli tonight? Anxiously waiting to hear what's next....
Love ya,
Melissa & Bob & Kids
Sue and I are glad your flight is finally there. We hope the surgery is soon, quick, uneventful, and has nothing to do with a truck or a train. Maybe a tricycle, but a little one. We pray for you always, especially that your faith will be strong and you'll be home again soon.
Yep, me too. I told Les, I gotta get outa here. So, he, Taylor and I went to the movies. He and Taylor saw the Bourne Ultimatum and said it was great. I saw No Reservations and really enjoyed it. Although it kept my mind off all of you a little, it didn't completely. My emotions were running strong and I cried during the movie. We all feel helpless at times like this. I will do what I can... write to you, pray for you, fast, and when things are better, I'll find a joke to share. I'm off to say prayers right now. Love ya.
We Love you Rob, Marla, Mike and Denise and the rest of the family. Our Prayers are with you!
Love, Bobby, Amy, and Kids
This is the wrong day to have internet/computer problems. When I finally get this up and running...and try to leave a message, everything disappears. Mary called earlier...so that is how we heard.
Glad you have arrived and hope that somehow you will all be able to sleep tonight.
Love
Auntie Becky and family
All our love, prayers and caring thouhts are with you. Hang in there!
Sarah, Greg and Noah Nelson (Denise's cousin)
4:00 am and I can't sleep. I've been tossing and turning since midnight. I hate nights like this. I'm thinking of all of you. I am praying that Rob is in good hands right now... is he in surgery? I know that the Lord is watching over him. Love ya. PS. I'm eating Fritos....Blah!!!
It is much harder to be on this side! As soon as Dad and I got up we checked the website. I know how much it helps to get the comments.
Our prayers are with all of you as this day goes forward. Let Rob know we love him and are thinking of him.
Ask him to take an extra dose of dilaudid for me! I couldn't take it this time. How sad. I am sure glad he can.
Post a Comment