Cool. Can't wait to hear the good news.
Can't wait to hear what Coselli says--what a great guy! Give him a kiss from us! And an even bigger one to Rob!
seems like everything is going well. I can wait to hear what the doctor says. I am sure it will be great news. our prayers are with you! Love Stace, Steve and Andy
I think you have many watchers -- takes a bit to get on the blog. I think that is a good thing -- you and Rob have a lot of caring people watching.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cool. Can't wait to hear the good news.
Can't wait to hear what Coselli says--what a great guy! Give him a kiss from us! And an even bigger one to Rob!
seems like everything is going well. I can wait to hear what the doctor says. I am sure it will be great news. our prayers are with you!
Love Stace, Steve and Andy
I think you have many watchers -- takes a bit to get on the blog.
I think that is a good thing -- you and Rob have a lot of caring people watching.
Post a Comment