7/20/2007

Good day


Hello! Rob had a good day. He was able to sleep all morning. For lunch he ate subway and then sonic for dinner. The meals he has gotten from the hospital have not looked so good. Here's a happy picture of Rob. He is looking so well. 

Monday he is scheduled for a little out patient surgery for his throat. We'll know more later. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your scruff. And your longer-than-normal hair looks all styled. Lookin' good my man!
Nighty Night....sleep tight....don't let the residents bite...:-)

Anonymous said...

To Uncle Robbie (my favorite Uncle),

You look much much better. And I hope you get your voice back.

I had two sleepovers with friends this week. We watched "The Last Mimzy"--ever heard of it? It was great!

Love you.

Love,
Natalie
(your favorite niece)

Anonymous said...

We're glad that you are doing well. You are in our prayers. Take care. See you soon.

Paul, Whitney, Alice, Porter & Emily

Anonymous said...

You are one good looking dude!! You really great! I hope you feel as good as you look. It is good to see your smiling face. We love seeing pictures. It makes us feel like we are there with you all.
Hope you have a good night's sleep, ya all. (That's southern talk.)
Love
Auntie Becky and family