HELLO
We made it in our plane ride. It was the smallest plane I have ever ridden in. There were 7 of us. Two pilots, two paramedics, Rob , Denise and I. I did take a picture but I can't find my memory stick reader. Rob was in a stretcher the whole time and He was able to sleep a little. They had enough pain medication for him. One of the paramedics was a member =), so he was all chatty with Denise. I was sitting closer to Rob so I couldn't hear too much. It's nice to be here. Rob is in the icu that doesn't allow visitors unless it's visiting hours, so we are leaving now. It was nice to get sleep last night. We still don't know exactly what's going on, we didn't get a phone call this morning so that is good. We'll find out more when we get there.
5 comments:
Cool. Were there any in-flight snacks or movies? ;)
So glad you got down there safe and sound (and with enough pain meds:-)
Just remember there are tons of family and friends that have you all in their prayers. Bob stayed up calling all his family--so basically we've got the United States covered from Vermont to California:-) And Sis. Budnick said she'd call 20 temples!
Love ya,
Melissa & Bob
We are glad you made it safely. If there is anything you need done here with your house or cats let us know. Cameron says if you need him to take care of the wii (just to make sure it gets it's playing time)he would be glad to volunteer :) Seriously if you need us call or email!!!
Julie
I wish there were snacks and a movie. The plane didn't even have a bathroom. The airport we came out of had a sweet lobby area and bathroom. The airplane flew kind of low so we could really see the city lights the whole time and some cool thunderstorms from a distance.
I'm glad y'all got there safely! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help out! Ginger
Post a Comment