Hello, Rob seems to be doing well. He is very calm. He's had a few problems with nausea and with his pain level. But hopefully they've gotten it taken care of. He was resting comfortably when we left. Hopefully it will stay like that all night.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cool. I've been trying to call you and Mom all day. So call me if you can tonight.
Hi Robbie, Been keeping up everyday and my prayers are for you everyday too. It's very hot here, but for me it's good. Hope you can go home soon. Take care Love you lots. Grandma and Gramps Hogan
6 comments:
Cool. I've been trying to call you and Mom all day. So call me if you can tonight.
Sleep well everyone.
We're very blessed.
Love to all,
The Brady Bunch :-)
Hi Robbie,
Been keeping up everyday and my prayers are for you everyday too. It's very hot here, but for me it's good. Hope you can go home soon.
Take care Love you lots.
Grandma and Gramps Hogan
We send our love, and prayers for a speedy recovery!
Sleep tight all of you! Love Auntie Sue and Uncle Richard
sorry Brian I will do what you say next time ok
Ok, I'll let it pass this time. :)
Post a Comment