7/30/2007

WE'RE GOING HOME!


Hello! More pictures of the zoo. 

We're leaving to go get Rob all ready to leave the hospital. We need to fill prescriptions after he gets out so we're hoping they're on top of things!! He needs to get a pic line out as well. Poor Rob is on lovenox shots again until his blood levels are at the right place so it won't clot in his mechanical valve. He hates those shots. We need to leave the hospital by 12. We're all very excited to go home.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!! So what time will you be getting in to MN?
And will Sonic be on the lunch menu?

Marla said...

Is that what you voted for? =) We have had sonic a ton.. I wonder what Rob will want... You'll have to wait and see!!!

Anonymous said...

The red carpet should be rolled out at the airport. Hope you don't have to hire a private jet to get you back.
Love
Auntie Becky and family

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting that you're coming home already. Wish you a safe trip back to MN!!

Dan, Steph, and girls

Anonymous said...

Ah, Lovenox! I had forgotten all about those horrible shots, but I had to give them to Taylor. The good news is.. YOU"RE ON YOUR WAY HOME!! WAY TO GO! Don't be surprised of your cats ignore you for a while. If they are anything like the 3 we have... they have ATTITUDES!! Love ya, CIndy

Anonymous said...

No, I voted for Bennihana's.
Have a safe trip!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I know about how hot it can be at the zoo. I hope to go to the Minnesota one later this week when it gets cooler. Love ya. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Marla and the Meerkat Manor!!!!

I'm pretty sure I just spelled all that wrong!

- Ginger

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, Good Ol' Texas heat! -Ginger