7/19/2007

First night in new room

Hello! We just left Rob's room. In the last two years they have gotten wifi, so we actually have a fast connection there. Rob was too tired to look at the website but I'm thinking tomorrow he'll be more awake. We watched a few hours of HGTV. 

Mike is sleeping over tonight in Rob's room. We all feel better about that. We're so used to having a nurse right around and this new floor has more patients to nurses than the icu.

Thanks for all your comments! We love them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed
and very relieved.

Great strides so early.

There are some that would not mind their spouse not being able to talk for a while... =-) I know that Rob and Marla do not fall into that category -- you are a great couple. I always enjoy being around the two of you.

I tip my hat to Mike -- sleeping (or not) in a hospital is rough. Mike, Denise, Marla, Diane -- thank you for the tough hours on your side and thanks for the posts.

Anonymous said...

HGTV has been proven to have healing powers. Be sure to use it wisely.

Keep us posted! :)

Anonymous said...

Dennis and I just heard about Robbie and am please to find out he's doing well.

Robbie, I know you have a very strong support system just within your family, but I thought one more can't hurt. If we can help or do anything, please let us know.

You are in our prayers for a speedy recovery and no more emergency trips to Houston.

Love Dennis and Sharon Nelson