7/25/2007

Little man, Little cuff

Rob has a pretty funny personal care attendant. She said little man, little cuff quite a bit and Thank you hun, thank you. We hope to have her again. His new room is closer to the desk. We hoped that it would give him better service but so far not so much. One of us has been in his room constantly since he's been moved up here. Mike will be staying over tonight. 

Rob and I were able to take a lap around the floor. He said that this surgery hurts worse than the one last week. The one last week was a truck hitting him in his right shoulder and now his left shoulder has had a train wreck hit it. I think Rob should stop walking in traffic. =) 

Thank you for all your support. We LOVE comments. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truck,Train... we'll stop there! Heaven forbid you drop from a plane or jump boat! Yeah, yeah, pretty cheesy. What can I say? It's probably the migraine. Speaking of which, what did the doctor tell the patient with the splitting headache to use? Glue!! I know, pretty bad. So, walking is good. Keep it up. Sounds like you have a good nurse. Taylor had one that called him "names" too. Sleep tight!

Anonymous said...

So would you say that was a dance?


=-)

Rob I feel for you --- and no I understand I have no clue.

Anonymous said...

Is that semi-trailer-truck-that-can-transform-into-Optimus-Prime pain? or Ford F-250 Super Chief with Tri-Flex fueling pain? I can understand how the left shoulder is feeling...owww! The right shoulder pain is left to interpretation, I joke I joke, hang in there Shrubba!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that there is more pain. That is not what we wanted to hear. Glad that Mike is staying over night. Rob will have better care. Hope he will get the some good pain medication tonight and get a good night's sleep. That all of you do. It has been a long haul.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Rob should stop walking in traffic--you guys have a great sense of humor:-)
Sleep well.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I read the comment and now I am officially cool. That's great since it's the first time ever! Let's hope the trains and trucks have major breakdowns and the only other transportation talked about is a fast plane home (and a cheaper one too). Hang in their guys, home is just around the corner.

Anonymous said...

Rat's. Not cool. Forgot to put my name on the last comment. Shows you how well I read.

Anonymous said...

Maybe sort of cool?

Anonymous said...

A train? ouch. i figure you've had enough beatings! come home soon bro. your cats are becoming wild! kevin